Consultant Aleisha Murray
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 media London London GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic Paralegal opportunity for candidates who are commencing a training contract on or after September 2020.
My client, a media and research company based in central London, is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Paralegal to join its Legal team, reporting through to Global Head of Legal. This role is suitable for candidates who are commencing their training contract on or after September 2020.
The successful candidate will have some experience in reviewing and amending commercial contracts, adhering to data protection regulations, including GDPR, and exposure to Intellectual Property law (ideally maintaining a trade mark portfolio).
The role is fast-paced and challenging, offering unparalleled autonomy and exposure to diverse and high-quality legal work. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, show initiative when working on new and complex legal matters while managing internal and external client relationships effectively. Qualifications and Specification:
- LPC qualification (or plans to study in the immediate future);
- Strong commercial experience (either in private practice or in-house);
- Strong legal research skills;
- Organised and able to prioritise competing deadlines and priorities;
- Adept at dealing with complex legal and commercial issues outside of previous experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with a wide variety of stakeholders to support the business’ interests.
- Reviewing and amending commercial contracts across the all business unites, including public tenders/customer/IT/supplier/services/ events/information subscription agreements;
- Providing analysis on data protection and privacy issues, including reviewing commercial terms, policy documents and GDPR compliance requirements;
- Assisting the legal team in advising the business on a wide variety of legal issues including but not limited to IP, corporate, commercial contracts, real estate, software, and employment law;
- Research and support and improve legal knowhow and skills development.
For more information, please call 02075098736.