Global Head of Contracts
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-20 legal London London GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for a senior contract manager to step up into a global management role in the publishing and media sector.
A highly regarded and forward-thinking publishing and media company are looking for a Global Head of Contracts to lead the international team.
The role will join the legal team and be responsible for managing the global team of contracts managers and business operations managers.
- Using sound legal and commercial judgment, work closely with the Sales, Finance, and other stakeholders to review and negotiate contracts with clients / vendors;
- Contract templates: Oversee the maintaining of a centralized database of contract templates, training materials, and other relevant documents that support the work of the contracts & business operations function;
- Manage a global team of junior and senior contract managers and conduct training of sales staff and other relevant stakeholders.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A legal qualification with at least 5 years’ experience as a contract manager;
- Experience in complex commercial contract review and negotiation, within a media or consulting company, with some international exposure;
- Experience reviewing, revising, and negotiating contracts in clients’ / vendors’ own contract;
- Experience managing contract managers.
Click on the link to apply for this Global Head of Contracts role.