Salary £45,000 - £75,000 per annum
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 legal Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB GBP 45000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As an integral part of the In-House team you will provide support on a wide variety of legal queries and areas. This is a growing legal function and my client is looking to hire two Commercial solicitors.
You will have the opportunity to advise a global business on a range of commercial issues.
• Reviewing and drafting a variety of commercial contracts.
• Delivering support for all legal and commercial matters including general contractual matters, marketing, internal and external communications and contractual dispute management.
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating relatively complex legal documentation and standard forms.
• Liaising with external law firms as appropriate.
• Engaging with internal stakeholders when delivering legal advice.
• Providing support on projects where needed.
• Conduct legal research as required to provide guidance on contract compliance and legal / regulatory requirements.
The successful Legal Counsel will:
• Be a team player.
• You will have strong communication skills and be client focused.
• A commitment of delivering quality service is essential.
• You will be a UK qualified solicitor.
• You will have circa 1 - 8 years' PQE in commercial work from a City or large regional practice (or overseas equivalent).
• Prior in-house experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
The business are offering a competitive salary with a car allowance as well as other benefits.
You will also work in an open and collaborative business and have the option to work in a flexible working environment.
For more information on this Legal Counsel role based in the Buckinghamshire or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 01212602562 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.