Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 legal Bracknell Berkshire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The role will mainly focus on commercial contracts dealing largely with renewals/adjustments for existing and new clients.
- Managing the triage process for incoming queries from internal customers and prioritising contract requests and queries;
- Providing commercial risk advice to internal stakeholders by reviewing terms and conditions proposed by customers and suppliers;
- Issue the relevant contract on the team’s requests such as clients contracts (e.g Work Orders/Change Orders), suppliers contracts;
- Managing the CRM from a contracting perspective and ensuring contracts are adequately stored; and
- Supporting other ad hoc duties as required (including but not limited to data protection related matters).
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in compiling, reviewing and advising on commercial contracts;
- Excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Familiarity working with NDAs, Work Orders/Statement of Work; and
- Degree level education or an equivalent level of qualification.