Legal Counsel (with flexible working)
Salary £450 - £500 per day
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jon Lucas
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-05-31 leisure-and-sport UK Robert Walters
Global player in the leisure sector are looking to welcome an additional Legal Counsel to their team for a period of six months, to assist them through a period of heavy workload following a recent acquisition. This role is based in Central London but allows for 3 days per week flexible working from home.
About The Role
Working as part of a collegiate and dedicated team, you will have the chance to get involved in a broad spectrum of working to support the business, including:
- Drafting & negotiating contracts for tenders and new client bids
- Renegotiation of terms and conditions with existing clients
- Assisting on a wide variety of legal matters relating to IT, market/advertising and GDPR
- Providing support to the integration process following the recent acquisition of a competitor
- Managing relationships with external counsel and providing internal legal training
This remit requires a qualified solicitor with at least 4 years’ PQE (although applications at all levels will be considered on merit). You must have previously worked in-house, and possess extensive experience on negotiating complex commercial agreements. This role also requires a commercially-oriented approach from someone who is comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels of a business.
This position requires a quick turnaround, so candidates on more than 2 weeks’ notice in their current role cannot be considered. Ideally you will be immediately available.