Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB b1 2lp GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A rare In-House opportunity has arisen with a leading organisation based in Birmingham. This Technology organisation has an international reach and is looking for Legal Counsel with Commercial experience to join a small yet busy legal team. This role offers exposure to a varied commercial workload and an opportunity to be an integral part of the business.
About the Legal Counsel role:
As an integral part of the In-House team you will provide support on a wide variety of commercial issues. You will advise the business on a range of commercial and corporate matters.
- Provide commercially minded advice to stakeholders.
- Draft and review a wide range of commercial contracts, including transactional, financing, IT, licensing, professional services and supply.
- Drafting and reviewing board minutes, resolutions and related document.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending contracts, privacy notices and consents.
- Advise on issues such as data protection and anti-bribery.
- Liaise and manage relationships with external lawyers.
About the Legal Counsel
- Be UK qualified with circa 1 years PQE.
- Solid commercial background gained in a reputable law firm or In House organisation.
- Have strong communication skills in order to manage a range of internal stakeholder relationships and demonstrate the ability to develop commercial solutions.
- The client is offering a competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package.
- They may also consider flexible working for the right candidate.
For more information about this role or similar roles can you please get in touch with Nisha Jassi on 0121 260 2652 or email@example.com.