Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-15 legal London London GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading civil engineering company are looking for a construction solicitor to join their team. This role will report into the General Counsel and you will play a key role within the business.
- Advise on non-contentious matters;
- Scope to explore and specialise in other related areas of law within the role;
- You will deal with various high profile, large scale projects and joint ventures.
To be successful you will have:
- The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with 3-6 years PQE proven legal experience in construction law. However, all candidates will be considered on merit;
- You will enjoy working autonomously in a busy and supportive team and be able to demonstrate commercial awareness;
- You will be an effective communicator and able to provide robust and pragmatic advice within a commercial context.