Data Privacy PSL
Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 legal London London GB GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An opportunity for a talented lawyer specialising in data privacy to join a commercial PSL team.
- Delivering core practical guidance content such as practice notes, precedents and Q&As;
- Developing new content and maintaining existing content to a high standard technically and editorially;
- Working closely with the current awareness team to produce a leading current awareness offering, providing information law news of the highest quality, tailored to the needs of information law practitioners;
- Promoting the businesses reputation by contributing to marketing activity;
- Forging external relationships with law firms and/or authors;
- Meeting with customers as appropriate to receive and respond to feedback and to keep up to date with their needs;
- Collaborating with the PSL team at large supporting best practice development, the sharing of expertise and identification of potential business/product opportunities.
To be successful you will have:
- Customer focus: demonstrates ability to proactively seek market feedback, identify themes, interrogate these and turn them into innovative content/product solutions. Inquisitive in approach, does not take feedback at face value and is driven to produce the best solution for the market;
- Takes risks: seeks out innovative solutions across the Group, unafraid to try different solutions to deliver a market leading offering;
- Communicates authentically: both internally and externally about the content set and the overall strategic direction of the business;
- Qualified lawyer: with comprehensive knowledge and extensive experience in delivering advice to clients;
- Strong business development skills: with substantial gravitas, and the ability to engage with law firms and in house customers;
- Strong analytical skills: a keen eye for detail - the ability to communicate legal concepts concisely and clearly, as well as the ability to interlink these concepts seamlessly across the content contained in the Information Law and other PSL modules.