Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-15 legal Hatfield Hertfordshire GB GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This role is sits within the commercial team and will report to the senior legal counsel.
- Be a key member of the commercial legal team and integral to the overall legal team;
- High value engineering and MHE procurement, including manufacturing a supply agreements, heads of terms, letters of intent and design appointments;
- Significant IT procurement, including appointment of cloud services providers and IT licences;
- IP work including collaboration agreements, licensing and cross-licensing;
- Liaise and manage external lawyers, as appropriate.
To be successful you will have:
- Qualified Solicitor/Barrister with approximately five years post qualification experience as a general commercial lawyer (but this does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE);
- Strong experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide variety of commercial contracts particularly in the areas of: engineering and IT procurement, licensing, master service agreements, IP collaboration agreements, general terms and conditions, SaaS subscription agreements, logistics & distribution and e-commerce agreements
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.