Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 legal London London GB GBP 60000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A pharmaceutical company are looking for a lawyer to join their growing in-house team. The company sources pharmaceuticals that are sold across the US markets.
- Provide legal support to the business;
- Draft and prepare various contracts, amendments and standard terms and conditions for generic procurement, and provide guidance on contract standards;
- Participate in contract negotiations and communicate with generic pharmaceutical suppliers on contract issues, proposals and disputes;
- Identify and analyse legal and business risk, appropriately identifying required escalations, and assisting Senior Counsel in escalations;
- Monitor compliance and work with the Compliance Officer and Senior Counsel to operationalize internal policies and standard operating procedures.
To be successful you will have:
- U.K. Solicitor or Barrister with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience however all candidates will be considered on merit.
- Legal experience in a corporate legal department or law firm reviewing and revising complex commercial contracts.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please click on the link and apply to this Legal Counsel role.