Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-04 legal London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A great opportunity for a Mandarin speaking lawyer to move in-house into the media sector.
A global media and publishing company are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their growing team to look after the Asia region based in London.
The role will involve working closely with the groups businesses including films, events, PR and media and pragmatically managing material risks across brand/reputation, financial, and legal.
- Provide clear, high quality legal advice and support on a wide range of commercial issues affecting the Group in Asia-Pacific;
- Draw up, review and negotiate contracts (in both English and Chinese);
- Work closely with various stakeholders (Sales, Editorial, Finance) and develop and maintain excellent relationships with them.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- At least 3 years PQE experience in commercial law however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Knowledge and experience of content licensing and media industry related issues, such as IP law, brand and content protection;
- Speak fluent Mandarin.
Please click on the link to apply for this Legal Counsel role.