Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 legal London London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The successful candidate will report through to the Head of Legal and provide legal support to regions across the business. The company boasts an excellent culture with a great work/life balance.
- Responsible for making recommendations to senior management on how to respond to legal issues or proposed changes in laws and regulations;
- Review and approve legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents covering a wide range of technology, telecoms and e commerce transactions to protect the business interests of the company;
- Advises business on legal trends and developing areas of law;
Advises members of the business on legal and related risks associated with the businesses;
- Strong legal and drafting skills with ability to apply legal knowledge and expertise in business environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- NQ - 3 years of legal practice either within commercial law firm or in-house legal department. However, all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.