Commercial Lawyer (10 mth FTC)
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-12 legal Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An urgent requirement has arisen for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join a Worldwide Financial Services business in Manchester, for 10 months fixed term contract.
An experienced Commercial Lawyer is required for a 10 month FTC role with a Global Bank in Manchester. The role will be based within the Legal Department to support Senior Legal Counsel in drafting and negotiation of supply and service level agreements.
- Qualified lawyer/legal executive/other relevant legal experience good commercial contract drafting and negotiating skills;
- Experience of negotiating the terms of supply and service provider agreements;
- Ability to make sound legal and commercial decisions;
- Willingness to learn (especially as regards procurement);
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels
This 10 month FTC role requires an experienced Commercial Lawyer who can hit the ground running as the role will provide maternity leave cover and whilst there will be access to seniors on the team, it is paramount that the successful candidate is able to work under minimal supervision.
To be considered for this role please forward your CV or get in touch for a confidential conversation about this role or similar.