Legal Counsel – Ecommerce Platform
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 legal London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A rare opportunity to join a popular ecommerce platform as one of their first legal hires!
A popular ecommerce platform are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their growing legal team.
This is a great opportunity for a commercial lawyer with ecommerce experience to move in-house in a broad role in an fast-paced sector.
- Work with business partners to understand, structure, negotiate and close commercial agreements;
- Carry out product reviews on the business’ web and mobile sites/apps;
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts for marketing, PR, technology, online advertising and other services;
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 1 to 4 years of experience in e-commerce law and negotiating commercial contracts however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Have start-up/Incubator in-house legal/business experience.
If this sounds like you please click on the link to apply for this Legal Counsel role