Commercial Technology Solicitor
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 legal Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mid-level Commercial Solicitor to join an innovative and forward thinking law firm in Manchester due to continued growth. The team are known locally for their success and offer the opportunity to work with an impressive client base.
This International law firm are looking to hire a high calibre Commercial Solicitor to join their technology and outsourcing team who are one of the largest teams of lawyers in the field. This team are technically strong and service some of the world's biggest organisations so the sky is the limit with international, national and local clients.
- Qualified lawyer with proven experience in Commercial contracts with a strong proven interest in Technology
- Strong academics
- Sound working knowledge of contract and commercial law
- Previous experience of public sector work would be an advantage
- Good understanding of IP is desirable (especially copyright, database rights and software patents
- Good understanding of privacy would be helpful
- Good understanding of / experience in public procurement would be helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player with a desire to build strong internal and client relationships and the drive to help develop a rapidly growing practice.
About the firm
A fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious Commercial Solicitor to join a leading international law firm to deal with top quality work and a friendly culture. Based in Manchester offering an attractive salary with full benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity please get in touch for a confidential conversation or forward me your CV in application.