Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB b1 2lp GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A rare In-House opportunity has arisen with a leading organisation based in Birmingham. This Technology organisation has an international reach and is looking for Legal Counsel with Commercial experience to join a small yet busy legal team. This role offers exposure to a varied commercial workload and an opportunity to be an intergral part of the business.
About the Legal Counsel role:
As an integral part of the In-House team you will provide support on a wide variety of commercial issues. You will advise the business on a range of commercial and corporate matters.
- Provide commercially minded advice to stakeholders.
- Draft and review a wide range of commercial contracts, including transactional, financing, IT, licensing, professional services and supply. D
- Drafting and reviewing board minutes, resolutions and related document.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending contracts, privacy notices and consents.
- Advise on issues such as data protection and anti-bribery.
- Liaise and manage relationships with external lawyers.
About the Legal Counsel
- Be UK qualified with circa 1 years PQE.
- Solid commercial background gained in a reputable law firm or In House organisation.
- Have strong communication skills in order to manage a range of internal stakeholder relationships and demonstrate the ability to develop commercial solutions.
- The client is offering a competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package.
- They may also consider flexible working for the right candidate.
For more information about this role or similar roles can you please get in touch with Nisha Jassi or firstname.lastname@example.org.