Senior Legal Counsel – TV & Production
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-04 legal London London GB GBP 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exiting opportunity for a commercial lawyer to work for a global TV & production company supporting some of UK’s most famous entertainment shows!
One of the largest international creators and producers of programme who are a leader in entertainment are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a media lawyer to step into a senior role and manage key relationships throughout the business.
- Taking responsibility for the drafting of rights acquisitions and licensing agreements;
- Supporting global teams and managing external counsel in those territories;
- Providing due diligence support on production and IP elements.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- At least 4 years PQE in a commercial media role however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Exposure to content acquisition licensing agreements
- Experience dealing with broadcasters, producers and distributors.
Please click on the link to apply for this Senior Legal Counsel role.