Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-22 financial-services Southampton Hampshire GB PO15 7FH GBP 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity for a junior commercial lawyer to join a global asset manager based in Hampshire. The succesful candidate will report to the General Counsel and provide legal support to regions across the business.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts;
- Supporting the legal team in new business initiatives;
- Acting as a higher authority for the Administration and Accounting Teams on day-to-day problem of a legal nature in relation to all Group clients, ensuring that company policy and professional guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside;
- Monitoring legal and regulatory developments, updating senior management and other staff on any relevant changes (through written updates and training) and shaping internal policies and procedures to respond to.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 1-3 years’ practical legal experience and will hold relevant professional qualification (all candidates will be assessed on merit);
- Sound technical knowledge of commercial contracts;
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts across jurisdictions.
For more infomation please contact - email@example.com