Data Privacy Counsel
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 legal London London GB GBP 90000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A unique opportunity to join one of Europe's fastest growing businesses as a Data Privacy Counsel.
One of the fastest growing ecommerce platforms is looking a data privacy lawyer to join their growing team.
A digital disrupter in their field, this is a unique opportunity to implement and lead the privacy programme globally across their business.
- Advise the technology team and senior management on the implementation and improvement of the privacy programme;
- Draft, implement and communicate policies and processes;
- Conduct training on and raise awareness of privacy matters;
- Interact with privacy regulators, law enforcement and customers globally.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 5-9 years PQE in a commercial privacy role however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Expertise in national and European data protection laws and an in-depth understanding of GDPR;
- Experience advising on emerging technologies and privacy programme management.
Please click on the link to apply for this Data Privacy Counsel role.