Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location West EndCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jon Lucas
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-02-24 legal West End London GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Market-leading company in the services sector are offering an exciting role for a commercial lawyer to join for 12 months to cover maternity leave. This position is based in Central London.
About the Role
As well as enjoying the benefits of a team-focused environment, you will be provided with a varied day-to-day remit including:
- Drafting & negotiating a broad spectrum of commercial agreements with business partners in a variety of sectors
- Reviewing and advising on marketing material prior to external launches
- Providing internal guidance on GDPR matters
- Input into IP advisory work
- Opportunities to liaise with a range of stakeholders across the business, providing them with commercially-focused legal advice as part of key strategic projects
This position requires a qualified solicitor with at least 2 years’ PQE, although applications from all levels will be considered on merit. Both UK and Commonwealth-qualified lawyers will be considered. You must have trained at a respected law firm and any in-house experience will be viewed as advantageous, but not essential. You must be able to demonstrate past experience in drafting & negotiating commercial agreements, and possess a business-oriented mind that allows you to build relationships with internal clients.