Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-19 legal London London GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Telecommunications and Technology company. This role sits with one of the divisions of the group with a European region working on a range of domestic and international commercial and corporate matters.
The successful candidate will report through to the General Counsel and provide legal support to regions across the business. The company boasts an excellent culture with a great work/life balance based in central London.
- Provide general commercial and corporate legal advice;
- Advising on regulatory, compliance and governance issues relating to EMEA;
- Offering support to the French and German businesses;
- Manage licensing and regulatory obligations in EMEA.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Ideally 4-6 PQE experience in a commercial or corporate role. However, all candidates will considered on merit;
- Experience in Telecommunications and Technology;
- Previous experience of working in an international environment.
Please click on the link to apply for this legal counsel role.