Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 legal London London GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity to join a global leader in sustainable technologies. This role sits with one of the divisions of the group with a European region working on a range of domestic and international commercial and corporate matters.
The successful candidate will report through to the Assistant General Counsel and provide legal support to various functions across the business. The company boasts an excellent culture with one of the best benefit packages and a great work/life balance based in central London.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of legal documents and commercial contracts in the UK and Internationally;
- Build and maintain close relationships with the senior members of the Businesses;
- Provide, manage or coordinate (as appropriate) advice to the Businesses in respect of ethics and compliance matters working closely with Group Ethics and Compliance.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Ideally 4-7 PQE experience in a commercial or corporate role. However, all candidates will considered on merit;
- Experience working in-house or with large PLC’s;
- Previous experience of working in an international environment;
- UK or common law qualified.
Please click on the link to apply for this Legal Counsel role.