Consultant Aleisha Murray
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 hospitality-and-catering UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is seeking a junior-mid level qualified lawyer, with an in-depth knowledge of drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts.
Our client, a highly recognisable FMCG brand operating globally, is seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Uxbridge. The successful candidate will be a junior-mid level qualified lawyer, with an in-depth knowledge of drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts. The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, given the need to liaise with all business units, including senior stakeholders.
THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Drafting and negotiating material commercial contracts (including sale, purchase, agency, and distribution agreements);
- Supporting the Head of Legal with serving as primary liaison to the Group’s external counsel and to counsel for other organisations and agencies;
- Supporting, advising and safeguarding all business units and entites regarding legal compliance and statutory governance; and
- Providing ad hoc advise and assistance regarding product safety, marketing and advertising, logistics, construction, and dispute resolution.
- A UK qualified lawyer 3-5PQE, background in commercial law (although all candidates will be assessed on merit);
- Experience working within hospitality industries/ FMCG is preferred;
- Experience with dispute resolution is preferred;
- Excellent technical drafting skills with the ability to adapt to new commercial business models;
- Ability to provide timely, practical and commercially focused advice
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the business.
- Fluent English - written and oral
For more information regarding this role, please call 02075098736 or email Aleisha.firstname.lastname@example.org