Senior Counsel - Technology
Salary £600 - £700 per day
Location West EndCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jon Lucas
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-15 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
International company in the entertainment sector require an experienced technology lawyer for a period of six months. This role is based in Central London.
About The Role
Working as part of a talented and high-performing legal function that enjoys a great relationship with stakeholders across the group, the Senior Counsel will enjoy a varied remit including:
- Drafting & negotiating commercial contracts such as SaaS agreements, software licensing agreements with systems providers, service agreements, partnership contracts with brand owners, client T&Cs, technology supply contracts and data analytics agreements
- Providing corporate/M&A advice across the organisation’s group of entities
- Advisory work relating to GDPR and website content
- Leading internal training seminars
- Handling legal work across a broad network of territories in which the company operates
The Senior Counsel position requires an individual with at least 6 to 7 years’ experience in software, services and technology law, some of which will have been gained in-house. Any previous experience in the media/entertainment sector would also be advantageous.
The position requires a relatively quick turnaround so candidates on more than two weeks’ notice in their current role cannot be considered. Ideally you will be immediately available.