Salary £300 - £350 per day
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am looking for an Interim Commercial Lawyer to join an East Midlands based in-house legal team. Offered on an initial 3 month contract, there is a strong possibility that this contract could be extended or even made permanent for the right candidate.
About the role
Working within a friendly, established team, you will be negotiating, drafting and amending a wide variety of commercial contracts and agreements. You will also be providing guidance on commercial matters to the wider business.
Day to day duties will include;
- Advising and negotiating terms of business, contract negotiation and supporting the business contracting and sign off processes.
- Working with the tender team to manage risk.
- Data control and data management advice and agreements.
- NHS contracting and contract management.
- Pharmaceutical contract negotiations and drafting.
About the person
The Interim Commercial Lawyer would ideally be a UK qualified solicitor ideally with a minimum of 2-5 years PQE. Drafting skills are essential and my client is especially keen to hear from candidates with experience from Top Tier firms. Due to the busy and varied nature of the role, it is essential that you are experienced in a wide range of Commercial Contracts and agreements as you will be picking up an existing caseload and there will be minimal supervision.