Commercial and Technology Associate
Salary £48,000 - £56,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A rare and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial and Technology Associate to join a highly regarded law firm in Manchester city centre. This role sits in an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology and would suit a technically strong Commercial Solicitor with a top tier background who is looking to make a strong positive impact working as part of a smaller team.
This international law firm are looking to hire a high calibre Commercial Solicitor to join their technology and outsourcing team who are one of the largest teams of lawyers in the field. This team are technically strong and service some of the world's biggest organisations so the sky is the limit with international, national and local clients.
- Qualified lawyer with proven experience in Commercial contracts with a real interest in Technology
- Strong academics
- Sound working knowledge of contract and commercial law
- Previous experience of public sector work would be an advantage
- Good understanding of IP is desirable (especially copyright, database rights and software patents
- Good understanding of privacy would be helpful
- Good understanding of / experience in public procurement would be helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player with a desire to build strong internal and client relationships and the drive to help develop a rapidly growing practice.
About the firm
A fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious Commercial Solicitor to join a leading international law firm to deal with top quality work and a friendly culture. Based in Manchester offering an attractive salary with full benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity please get in touch for a confidential conversation or forward me your CV in application.