Senior Legal Counsel
Salary £85,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Jon Lucas
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-04 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Multinational manufacturing/FMCG company based in Berkshire are looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel to join on a 15 month contract.
About the Role
Working as part of a collegiate legal function serving the company’s UK & Ireland operations, the Senior Legal Counsel will enjoy a wide-ranging day-to-day remit including:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for complex downstream routes to market
- Advising on marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns that the organisation is undertaking
- Involvement in corporate and M&A matters
- Advising on ad-hoc matters relating to other areas of law such as competition, logistics, product safety and small-scale litigation
- Mentoring of a trainee and paralegal in the team
This position requires an experienced commercial lawyer with at least 8 years’ PQE, although applications from all levels will be considered. You must have a proven track record of drafting & negotiating complex agreements, building relationships with senior stakeholders, and proving pragmatic legal advice to all departments across a business.
This position is due to commence in the first week of December, so candidates on up to one month’s notice in other roles, can be considered.