Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Construction Solicitor. A leading firm in Bristol are seeking an experienced construction solicitor to join their construction team who are listed as top tier in the Legal 500. This construction solicitor will be working on a wide range of construction matters, both contentious and non contentious.
• Drafting and negotiating construction contracts with a focus on transport, energy infrastructure and property development.
• Working on construction and dispute matters nationwide, you will be working on high profile projects.
• Your caseload will include dispute avoidance and resolution.
• Supervision of junior lawyers, taking part in their development.
• You will have at least 2 years’ PQE.
• Excellent academics and construction experience from a reputable firm.
• Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating construction contracts.
• Generous salary and benefits package.
• You will be working for a leading national firm where you will have exposure to high profile matters.
• There is a clear progression pathway in place.
• City centre location.
For more information about this Construction Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com