Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Construction Solicitor We are looking for an experienced construction solicitor to join a national firm. This construction solicitor will be joining the construction team based in the Bristol office. This construction team are highly ranked in the Legal 500 and this construction solicitor will be working alongside market leading construction specialists.
• This construction solicitor will be drafting and negotiating building and engineering contracts, working on EPC projects regarding renewable energy and public procurement; including national and overseas projects.
• Managing construction disputes.
• Clients include; contractors, investors, property developers, multi nationals and public bodies.
• As you will be a key part of the growth of the construction team and wider group, you will be encouraged to network and get involved in business development.
• You will be an experienced construction solicitor with atleast 5 years’ PQE.
• If you are from a pure contentious or non-contentious background, please still apply.
• Demonstrable enthusiasm for construction and a passion for business development.
• Great salary and generous benefits package.
• You will be working alongside market leading professionals.
• Clear career progression path.
• City centre location.
For more information about this Construction Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com