Legal Project Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Are you a banking, corporate or commercial solicitor looking for a new challenge? If you want a move away from a traditional of fee earning this might be the perfect role for you. Please get in touch.
A very rare opportunity for a transactional Solicitor to join a highly regarded Global Law firm. This role is based in Birmingham and the successful a Legal Project Manager will play an integral part in the delivery and execution of projects within the Business.
More about the Legal Project Manager role:
The firm's highly regarded Commercial and Corporate practice group are seeking to recruit a corporate, commercial or banking solicitor to provide support to their global Commercial and Corporate group. This role will provide dedicated legal project management on the large, complex and multi-jurisdictional transactions.
The Project Manager will work with a small yet growing team and will report to the Head of Legal Project Management.
In this Project Manager role you will:
- Work closely with lead partners to assist with the efficient management of sophisticated client engagements, help deliver control over progress, timetable and budget.
- Be involved with the Planning Phase and scope, budget and setting up project phases and prepare project plans and timelines for internal and external use.
- Identify appropriate team members considering issues such as capacity, experience required and client service continuity.
- Be involved with the Execution Phase and liaising directly with client project manager on progress and reporting requirements.
- Work with the lead partner and matter manager to respond and plan for issues.
- Be involved with the Feedback Phase including organising the client and team debriefings and feedback as well as coordinating with Professional Support Lawyers to capture knowledge.
- Have at least 3 years post qualification* experience in general corporate, banking, commercial, tax or finance.
- Be hard working, enthusiastic, a team player and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Have exceptional organisational skills, communication and attention to detail
- Effective, responsible and conscientious. Must be able to demonstrate ability to deliver projects efficiently.
- Work as part of a team.
*Applications from differing PQEs will be considered provided you are able to demonstrate you have the necessary skills for the role.
For more information about this Legal Project Manager role or any other legal roles please get in touch with Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion by email Nisha.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 260 2562.