Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Location Hemel HempsteadFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Harris
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An opportunity has arisen for a commercial contracts lawyer to join a leading FMCG company based in Hertfordshire with 1-2 days a week in the London office. The successful candidate will need to deliver clear and practical legal advice, primarily supporting the sales and marketing function.
- Draft, review and negotiate a number of commercial contracts (including customer contracts, procurement contracts, agency, distribution, co-packer and other supply contracts, licences, non-disclosure agreements, sponsorship agreements etc.) to best protect the commercial and legal interests of the business and create added value.
- Work with the brand teams from concept to launch of advertising campaigns and review advertising and marketing materials, promotions, press releases and talent contracts including assessment of risk.
- Ensure compliance of marketing materials and communications with internal and external codes, guidance and regulations.
- Manage and advise in relation to other ad hoc matters as they occur including employment and low value property matters, consumer care support, company secretarial matters, insolvency and support to the regulatory team.
- Be UK qualified
- Have corporate/commercial experience from a leading law firm or in house
- Possess Excellent knowledge of contract and commercial law
If this role sounds of interest then please feel free to contact me on 0207 509 8294 or email@example.com