Salary £300 - £310 per day
Location West London
Consultant Jon Lucas
Date posted 27 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
International brand in the retail & entertainment sector are hiring a Legal Counsel on the basis of a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension. This role is based in West London.
About the Role
Working in a small team, the Legal Counsel will enjoy a broad remit of work including:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts with a range of teams across the business, with a particular focus on sales, technology, procurement and marketing
- Liaising with a range of suppliers and customers to discuss amendments to existing agreements
- Advising on legal implications of marketing campaigns and promotions
- Managing intellectual property matters with the assistance of external counsel
- Providing assistance on ongoing GDPR matters
- Handling small-scale litigation claims
The client believes that this position would be best suited to candidates between the NQ and 2PQE levels, although applications from all levels will be considered on merit. CVs of lawyers qualified in other Commonwealth jurisdictions will also be welcomed – this could act as an ideal role for somebody looking for their first job in the UK. You must have some previous experience of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
This role requires an immediate start so individuals on a notice period in their current role, cannot be considered.