Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 03 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are working with a great firm who are looking for a construction solicitor to work on a wide range of contentious and non contentious construction matters. This firm have offices nationally, however, you will be joining the Bristol office.
• Advising on building and engineering contracts, professional appointments, performance bonds, collateral warranties, insurance, development agreements and all other issues relating to the construction process.
• Your case load will also include any contentious construction matters.
About the person
• You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 2 years’ PQE in construction law.
• Demonstrable experience in contentious and non contentious construction matters.
• Able to show an understanding of standard building and engineering contracts, forms, professional appointment and collateral warranties.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• You will be joining a collegiate team and will be a key team player.
• Great central location.
For more information about this Construction Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org