Salary £45,000 - £65,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 03 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading city centre firm with an international reach are seeking a commercial solicitor to join their commercial team based in Bristol city centre. This commercial solicitor will be joining a commercial team who are ranked as top tier in the Legal 500.
• Advise on varied matters to include; technology, IP, privacy and larger commercial projects including cross-jurisdictional and overseas work.
• Your work will span across a multitude of sectors to include; digital business, retail, energy and transport.
• There is an enviable client base to include household names and PLC’s.
• You will have a slight focus on IP projects for clients based globally to include brand protection strategy, trade marks and licensing.
About the person
• You will have around 2 years’ PQE in commercial law from a reputable firm who are recognised for their commercial work.
• You will be able to show that you have advised on a range of commercial contracts. It is beneficial that you have worked on IP, data privacy and technology contracts.
• Demonstrable commercial awareness and an enthusiasm for IP and data privacy.
• Generous salary and package.
• As this commercial team are listed as top tier in the legal 500, you will be getting involved in work of an excellent quality with lawyers who are very well regarded.
• This firm have a multi award winning career development programme, so there is a clear structure for progression.
• City centre location.
For more information about this Commercial Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org