Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 29 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Construction Solicitor. A leading firm in Bristol are seeking an experienced construction solicitor to join their construction team who are listed as top tier in the Legal 500.
Working for a number of high value clients on contentious and non contentious construction matters, you will be:-
• Drafting and negotiating construction contracts with a focus on transport, energy infrastructure and property development.
• Working on construction and dispute matters nationwide, you will be working on high profile projects.
• Your caseload will include dispute avoidance and resolution.
• Supervision of junior lawyers, taking part in their development.
About the person
• You will have at least 3 years’ PQE in construction from a quality firm.
• Excellent academics.
• Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating construction contracts.
• Supervision skills.
• Generous salary and benefits package.
• You will be working for a leading national firm where you will have exposure to high profile matters.
• There is genuine career progression and partner opportunities in due course.
• City centre location.
For more information about this Construction Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org