Legal Counsel - NQ+
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 11 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A rare In-House opportunity has arisen with a leading organisation based in the Home Counties. This household name is looking for a commercial solicitor to join a large legal team. The role offers excellent career progression and opportunities.
About the Legal Counsel role:
As an integral part of the In-House team you will provide support on a wide variety of legal queries and areas.
- Reviewing and drafting a wide variety of commercial contracts.
- Delivering support for all legal and commercial matters including general contractual matters, marketing, internal and external communications and contractual dispute management.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating relatively complex legal documentation and standard forms.
- Liaising with external law firms as appropriate.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders when delivering legal advice.
- Providing support on projects where needed.
- Conduct legal research as required to provide guidance on contract compliance and legal / regulatory requirements.
The successful Legal Counsel will:
- Be a team player.
- You will have strong communication skills and be client focused.
- A commitment of delivering quality service is essential.
- You will be a UK qualified solicitor from a City or large regional practice (or overseas equivalent).
- My client will also consider applications from NQ solicitors with a minimum of 6 months experience in a commercial contracts seat.
- Prior in-house experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
For more information on this Legal Counsel role based in the Home Counties or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 01212602562 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.