Contracts Manager EMEA
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 13 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global media company are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to review, draft and negotiate client supplier contracts for the group’s various media businesses in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
A global media company are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to review, draft and negotiate client and supplier contracts for the group’s various media businesses in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The role will involve working closely with the groups business including films, events, PR and media and pragmatically managing material risks across brand/reputation, financial, and legal.
- Ensure efficiency and thoroughness in reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Understand the products and services sold by the businesses
- Work closely with salespeople and business heads to review and prepare responses to tenders
To be successful in the role you will have
- A Law degree or qualified outside of the UK
- At least 6 years experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Experience or an interest in the media sector
Full legal qualification is not necessary for this position, though the client has advised that candidates with 6 years post-tertiary experience in the UK or a common law country will be best suited to this role. This experience level will be treated as a guide only and all levels of experience and qualification will be considered.
Please click below to apply to this Contract Manager position.