Salary £20000 - £25000 per annum
Location West Midlands
Consultant Ed Browne
Date posted 02 February 2017
A unique and rarely available In-House Paralegal role has become available at a leading company based at their headquarters in Staffordshire.
More about the In-House Paralegal role:
The role will predominantly be supporting the current General Legal Counsel based at the companies headquarters in the West Midlands. The role will be varied and busy, generally assisting with all the businesses legal requirements and offering a great opportunity for support and progression.
Some of the Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and carrying out day-to-day administration
- Conducting preliminary investigations into incidents / allegations
- Managing the property portfolio
- Assisting the General Legal Counsel in drafting commercial contracts/documentation, carrying out tailored legal research
- Working closely with the General Legal Counsel on all compliance matters
- Management of the contracts registers
- To ensure relevant internal training is undertaken to maintain appropriate levels of education and understanding
- Managing various legal matters
- Management of all Personal Injury claims including Claims control/management through liaison and meetings with Insurers, Solicitors and Loss Adjusters
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company and is the UK's leading independent materials handling service provider.
You will be a paralegal (or overseas equivalent) and may have a minimum of 12 months legal experience including commercial contract exposure but this does not preclude someone with more qualified experience from applying for the role. Prior experience from an in-house environment would be beneficial.
For more information on this In-House Paralegal role based in West Midlands or any other legal roles please contact Ed Browne for a confidential discussion on 01212602583 or by email - Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org.