Consultant Joanna Stock
Date posted 21 November 2016
A Legal Counsel position has arisen for an innovative media company, focused on digital marketing and PR. Based in Central London. The Legal Counsel role, which is a new position in the company, is responsible for supporting the General Counsel and looking after all legal matters of the business. You'll provide practical business focused and solution driven legal advice and support to internal clients.
This is an exciting and rewarding diverse legal/commercial role in a dynamic industry and an excellent career opportunity. Your position in the company will sit very close to the senior leadership team and you'll regularly liaise with them directly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
General remit includes:
- All legal matters of the Group This includes, but not limited to, commercial client and supplier contracts, employment and HR legal, IP, assisting with M&A
- Promoting sound legal best practice across the Group and so mitigating risk and improving corporate governance
- Providing general legal and business advice
Specific skills required:
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales with training gained within a reputable law firm
- Strong academic record
- In-house experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Strong verbal & written communication skills together with an ability to influence and negotiate
- Proven ability to deal positively when working within tight pressures and demanding clients
- Highly articulate: able to negotiate, provide clear advice and communicate at all levels of the business
- Demonstrate professional
This company is a marketing services company focused on insight-led communications. The Group, based in Central London, operates across numerous brands delivering a range of marketing services, including digital marketing, market research, health communications, public relations, direct marketing, advertising and brand consultancy to a broad spectrum of blue-chip clients.
If interested in this Legal Counsel role, please apply!
*PQE is a guide and those with more/less will still be considered.