Consultant Bruno Offner
Date posted 15 November 2016
A well known, listed gold mining company headquartered in London is looking to hire a Legal Assistant / Legal Executive. This role offers the opportunity to work closely with and learn from a strong existing legal team in an interesting and challenging sector of the market. The London office is the hub of all of the company's operations overseas, and this role will offer insight into those jurisdictions.
This role will require a keen interest in working closely with legal staff on a range of projects, and will also see interaction with higher executive staff in the London office. The company's operations are tied in with market activity in other sectors, and all staff are required to be perceptive and flexible in this respect.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant / Legal Executive role:
- Provide general legal and clerical support to legal staff
- Provide transnational assistance and research in addition to the legal team's services
- Assist in matters of drafting, negotiation and review of commercial contracts and business-essential documents
- Liaise with business staff and maintain effective reporting lines throughout the business
- Fluency in Russian
- Experience working in a legal environment, with legal qualifications being preferable
- Ability to work closely in an in-house capacity - maintaining communications with stakeholders whilst also attending to drafting and review-based projects
This role will be well suited to candidates with 0-5 years PQE or 0-5 years relevant experience, however applications of all levels will be considered.
Please click to apply to this Legal Assistant / Legal Executive position.