Salary £48000 - £50000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Jon Lucas
Date posted 30 September 2016
FTSE-listed professional services company based in Central London are looking to hire a commercial lawyer to the position of Legal Counsel, initially on the basis of a three month contract but with the strong possibility of extension and maybe even a permanent position.
About the Legal Counsel:
Working in a friendly and well-respected legal team, the Legal Counsel will be given responsibility for a broad remit of work, including the following:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating client and supplier terms & conditions
- Involvement in outsourcing projects
- Acting as a key point of contact for contractual queries from the sales teams
- Ad-hoc legal advice in relation to other areas of law such as employment, litigation and data protection
- Delivering training to employees on key legislative developments
This role is ideally suited to a qualified solicitor between 0-2 years PQE, although all profiles will be considered on merit. Applications from lawyers admitted in other common law jurisdictions will be welcomed. You must have at least six months experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and be confident interacting with both legal and non-legal colleagues alike.
You must be available to interview and commence a new role immediately. Ideally you will have unrestricted right to work in the UK but applications from individuals on temporary visa (eg. Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme), will be considered.
If this job is of interest to you, please apply today.