Salary £70000 - £75000 per annum
Consultant Jon Lucas
Date posted 12 September 2016
International media organisation based in Central London are looking to hire a Legal Advisor to their high-calibre team.
About the Role
The Legal Advisor will play a key role in drafting & negotiating a wide range of agreements relating to:
- Sales & purchase contracts
- IT agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Confidentiality, exclusivity and consultancy contracts
- Procurement deals
- Sponsorship, advertising and partnership agreements
- Assisting the General Counsel on corporate matters relating to M&A, financing and restricting
- Providing training and guidance to other areas of the business on key legal issues
Applicants must have trained at a top-tier law firm and possess excellent academics. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record on corporate and commercial work, and any previous in-house experience would be advantageous. A minimum of two years PQE is required to succeed in the role, although all applications will be considered on merit.
This Legal Advisor role sits within a relatively small team so you must have the ability to handle and prioritise a wide range of matters at any given time, as well as the humility to be willing to turn your hand to some of the more routine work when required.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation and enjoy a broad variety of legal work with the ability to influence commercial strategy.
If you fit the criteria above, please send us your CV today.