Banking/Real Estate Finance Lawyer - FS Organisation
Salary £85,000 - £95,000 per annum + bonus + benefits (inc. 30 days AL + car)
Consultant Brian Nason
Date posted 22 June 2022london legal/banking-finance 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 legal London London GB GBP 85000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for a general banking or real estate finance lawyer to join the London based legal team of a Middle Eastern financial services organisation.
My client, a Middle Eastern financial services organisation, is looking for a junior/mid-level banking or real estate finance lawyer to join its London based legal team. The successful candidate will work closely alongside the Head of Legal and other senior members of the legal team while helping to manage legal risk throughout the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• providing timely and commercial legal advice and transactional support in relation to all of the organisation’s products and services, whether via documentation or other means;
• drafting and preparing in-house finance documents and reviewing legal documentation (including confidentiality and other commercial agreements);
• conducting legal research; ensuring compliance with laws and regulations; maintaining precedent legal documentation; understanding the regulatory and legal climate and understanding of risk paradigm; being able to keep abreast of changes in law and regulation;
• helping deliver Legal & Cosec projects and workstreams, and cross-company projects that require involvement from legal; helping deliver the team’s balance scorecard, and meet individual Key Performance Indicators;
• providing company secretarial support to the Company Secretary via a mixture of some or all of the following:
-Preparing agendas and collating and distributing committee documentation; and
-Reviewing implementation of resolutions, action points and carry-forwards with particular emphasis on look-forward diary management with keystone dates and reminders and the preparation of six-monthly reports.
The organisation is currently working on the following matters:
- Hotel investment finance club deal (the organisation plus one other lender 50:50 of debt) for asset in Kensington – total debt over £60m;
- Hotel development finance bi-lateral deal for asset in Covent Garden – total debt of c.£50m;
- Real Estate investment deal for a re-finance of an investment asset in Shoreditch – total debt of £15m;
- Real Estate investment deal for commercial property in central London – total debt of £11m
- Seeking and analysis of local law advice on a potential deal involving a small portfolio of hotel assets in Europe – debt size would be c.€20m; and
- Preparing a RLS loan for a commercial customer – c.£3.5m.
- Updating previous Brexit advice sought in relation to the approach taken to lending and deposit taking in Europe following the end of the transition period; and
- Pre-litigation document review of a potential dispute with a third party supplier and providing related guidance.
If you are a banking/real estate finance lawyer who is interested in transitioning in-house to join an established legal team where you will gain exposure to senior lawyers while working on quality matters in a dynamic environment, please email me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is looking for a Conflicts Analyst to join their very well established Compliance team. They are open to Fully Remote candidates, or candidates working in London on a hybrid working scheme. Experience of Conflicts in a Law-Firm background is essential as there will be complex conflict searches involved in the role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022A Global Asset Management Company is looking for a Corporate Governance Paralegal for a permanent role based in London. Working as part of the Legal and Compliance department, you will report to the Senior Legal Counsel.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 June 2022Legal Counsel London based, hybrid working Excellent opportunity for career progression & development
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 May 2022Fantastic opportunity for a Luxembourg qualified banking lawyer who speaks fluent English and French to join the London office of a global investment bank.
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022An established and well-regarded media business, are looking to hire a Commercial Media Lawyer on a 12 month FTC to predominantly cover production matters.