FS Regulatory/Products Legal Director - Investment Bank
Salary £150,000 - £170,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Brian Nason
Date posted 19 May 2022london legal/banking-finance 2022-05-19 2022-07-18 legal London London GB GBP 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Rare opportunity for a mid-senior level financial services regulatory or products lawyer to join a global investment bank at Legal Director level.
My client, a global investment bank, is looking to hire a stellar financial services regulatory or products lawyer to join its legal team which focuses on advising its private banking business.
This role is pitched at a lawyer with 6-12 years PQE and the successful candidate will be coming directly from a top tier law firm or will have trained and practiced at a US, Magic/Silver Circle or leading city firm previously.
Focus of the role:
• Diverse role providing legal support and risk assessment to all aspects of the bank’s private banking business in the UK
• Expansive coverage area including investment services (advisory, discretionary and execution only) and distribution of investment products, and support for regulatory/business change and other high profile strategic projects
• As part of a strong performing and high impact team of four, the role holder will have the opportunity to work directly with senior managers in the business and control functions
• Regular interaction with General Counsel colleagues within the bank’s wider group on a wide range of initiatives
• Opportunity to contribute to internal policies
Skills and Experience required:
• Proven legal analytical ability and possess intellectual curiosity
• Genuine enthusiasm for strategic-thinking and exploring the bigger picture
• Confident self-starter who has the proven ability to manage work autonomously and to tight deadlines is essential
• Previous wealth management or lending/banking experience
The successful candidate will possess extensive regulatory experience with a deep understanding of MiFID, PRIIPS, SFTR, CSDR etc. and will also have gained experience working across a range of different investment products including; funds, equities, debt etc.
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity which is paying a top of the market package, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £110,000 - £160,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022Competition Lawyer – Global Law Firm
Salary: £140,000 - £160,000 per annum + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for a senior M&A deal lawyer to join an established legal team which specialises in the bank's own account M&A