Luxembourg Qualified Banking Lawyer - Investment Bank
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Brian Nason
Date posted 05 May 2022london legal/banking-finance 2022-05-05 2022-07-04 legal London London GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for a Luxembourg qualified banking lawyer who speaks fluent English and French to join the London office of a global investment bank.
My client, a global investment bank, is looking for a Luxembourg qualified banking/finance lawyer who is fluent in French and English to join its London based legal team.
The successful candidate will provide legal support and legal risk management to the Corporate Banking business units across the full range of products with a primary focus on the Luxembourg and Belgian clients’ transactions and documentation (in particular in Cash, Trade and Debt) and matters relating to the bank’s Luxembourg and Belgian branches and Luxembourg and Belgian law.
In the context of the role, the legal counsel will be accountable for:
- Providing legal assistance to the corporate banking businesses in Luxembourg and Belgium with respect to the transactional documentation and deal structures and, ensuring an adequate protections for the bank (including drafting, amending, reviewing and commenting on transactional and pre-transactional documentation);
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of appropriate standard forms and templates for the Luxembourg and Belgian businesses;
- Providing general legal advice on matters of Luxembourg and Belgian corporate, civil and banking law and advising on regulatory changes and their impact on the Luxembourg and Belgian branches, businesses, products and clients;
- Providing general legal assistance to the Luxembourg and Belgian branches;
- As part of the FraBeLux Legal Coverage team the candidate will also assist the French Legal team on transactions and matters relating to the French branch and French clients and their transactional documentation.
If you are a Luxembourg qualified lawyer with an expertise in banking law such as cash, trade and lending and are looking to move to London and work at a top tier investment bank, please email me at email@example.com to learn more about this excellent opportunity.
Salary: £85,000 - £95,000 per annum + bonus + benefits (inc. 30 days AL + car)Location: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for a general banking or real estate finance lawyer to join the London based legal team of a Middle Eastern financial services organisation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is looking for a Conflicts Analyst to join their very well established Compliance team. They are open to Fully Remote candidates, or candidates working in London on a hybrid working scheme. Experience of Conflicts in a Law-Firm background is essential as there will be complex conflict searches involved in the role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022A Global Asset Management Company is looking for a Corporate Governance Paralegal for a permanent role based in London. Working as part of the Legal and Compliance department, you will report to the Senior Legal Counsel.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 June 2022Legal Counsel London based, hybrid working Excellent opportunity for career progression & development
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022An established and well-regarded media business, are looking to hire a Commercial Media Lawyer on a 12 month FTC to predominantly cover production matters.