Senior Legal Counsel
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 financial-services City of London London GB GBP 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the fast growing legal team of a Fintech challenger bank, based in the City.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the Senior Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing legal advice on a wide range of commercial matters.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts, including but not limited to marketing agreements and supplier agreements
- Advising on data protection/GDPR issues
- Taking full ownership of the company's customer T&Cs, ensuring these are maintained and compliant in each active market the company operates in (through liaising with panel law firms in each international jurisdiction), as well as liaising with customer support functions on any issues faced
- UK or EU qualified lawyer
- At least four year's PQE
- Experience working either in financial services or a large organisation which deals with a high volume of customer facing, non-negotiable terms and conditions
- Any experience of working in either a Fintech or challenger bank would be highly favourable
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to receive further details, please either apply or email your CV directly to Sophie Brown at email@example.com