Salary £90,000 - £110,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-10 legal City of London London GB GBP 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a Securitisation Lawyer to join a reputable Fintech start-up, based in the City.
About the role
Reporting into the CFO, the Securitisation Lawyer will be the sole legal counsel to the business. They will be responsible for advising and negotiating on securitisation transactions and commercial contracts, as well as advising on broader issues which could involve HR, operations and compliance.
- Leading on asset-backed securitisation transactions, including legal structuring, negotiating and execution, alongside external counsel
- Ensuring the business is complying with all key covenants and legal restrictions
- Engaging with all areas of the business, including HR, compliance, marketing and operations
- When not assisting the business with securitisation transactions, assisting with other matters including the reviewing, drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts, including terms of business, marketing contracts and technology contracts
- Qualified solicitor with at least three years PQE gained either in private practice or an in-house financial services firm
- Detailed knowledge and experience in asset-backed securitisation transactions, particularly credit card asset-backed securities or other retail asset-backed securities
- Track record in taking initiative and "getting stuck in"
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company which offers excellent benefits and progression.
If this role is of interest and you would like to receive further details, please apply or send your CV directly to Sophie Brown at Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org