Loans Lawyer (Vice President)
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 legal City of London London GB GBP 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity arisen for a Loans Lawyer to join the Global Finance and Global Markets legal team of a globally leading investment bank, based in the City.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Legal for the investment banking legal team, the Loans Lawyer will be responsible for providing legal advice on an array of aquisition and leveraged finance transactions and ensuring the business is aware of the legal risks associated with these transactions.
- Providing legal advice on primary and secondary loan trading and loan finance transactions, including leveraged and acquisition financing, across investment grade and emerging market categories
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on reliance letters, confidentiality agreements, commitment letters, fee letters, term sheets, loan agreements and ancillary transaction documentation
- Reviewing and advising on legal due diligence reports
- Keeping track of updates in market practice and regulatory matters
- Either England and Wales or other common law qualified lawyer with at least 3 years' PQE
- Experience in LMA primary leveraged and investment grade documentation
- Experience of cross border transactions, particularly in emerging markets
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to receive further details, please apply or email your CV directly to Sophie Brown at email@example.com