Senior Legal Counsel
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 financial-services City of London London GB GBP 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading financial services organisation which operates electronic OTC marketplaces for companies trading in fixed income, money markets and derivatives is looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel for a twelve-month fixed term contract, based in the City of London.
About the role
Reporting into the General Counsel, the Senior Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing legal support across a broad range of commercial contracts, company-wide projects and regulatory issues.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on a broad range of commercial contracts, including general terms of business, technology contracts, marketing contracts and procurement contracts
- Supporting the global legal department and the international business on projects and cross-jurisdictional issues
- Liaising with external counsel, client legal departments and/or other similar third parties
- Mid-Senior level qualified solicitor or barrister
- In-house experience within a relevant financial services organisation
- Solid experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts, including technology contracts
- Prior experience of financial markets and products within fixed income and derivatives is desirable but not essential
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to receive further details, please apply directly or send your CV to Sophie Brown at Sophie.email@example.com