Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 legal Docklands London GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to join the Commercial Banking legal team of a global investment and retail bank, based in Canary Wharf.
About the role
Reporting into the Associate General Counsel, the Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing legal advice, guidance and support towards the Commercial Banking business’s Lending and Transaction management team with respect to strategic initiatives, risk management activities and regulatory projects.
- Liaising with business product teams on strategic initiatives and regulatory programmes in relation to the bank’s credit and lending products for its customers
- Advising on product governance matters
- Liaising with lawyers and stakeholders across different jurisdictions on cross-border issues
- Qualified solicitor with at least two years post qualification experience
- Experience in advising business undertaking lending activities
If you would like to receive further details on this role, please apply directly or email Sophie Brown at Sophie.email@example.com